Sunday 24 March 2019

Life Goes On - True Inspirational Stories

It has become very common now a days to read, hear/listen, forward and watch lot of negative news/stories on TV, YouTube and SoMe (Social Media) channels like FB, Whatsapp, Instagram and Twitter.

However, there are lot of great human beings across the globe, doing lot of great work. I believe that we should read, understand and spread these True Stories and follow whatever we can.

Hope you like them, get inspired and spread the word! I will keep updating this page with more stories in coming weeks.

The Better India - Positive news, Happy Stories and Unsung Heroes of India.
It's one of the best websites I came to know in my life and you will have the same opinion when you go through these stories: list just goes on!

Swaroop Rawal: The Global Teacher Prize 2019 final contestant 
I heard about Global Teacher Prize last year by Varkey Fundation. I read first time about Swaroop through them. She has been doing an amazing job, she was a Miss India contest winner earlier, acted in films and turned into teaching 1) to help make children more resilient through life skills education, and 2) to bring new methods to teaching that would help students and their teachers reflect, imagine and build their sense of personal worth and agency

Factly - Making Public Data Meaningful.
Rakesh Dubbudu is one of co-founds of this company, whom I know since 7 years when he started actively working on RTI act awareness campaigns and using RTI for pubic. Some of the thought provoking and informative articles:
Anandwan - The Smart Village
I couldn't just believe when I read the story of Baba Amte and his selfless service to the people of Warora in Maharashtra. His entire family is dedicated in living, working and improving conditions of people. His journey is so inspirational and challenge us on living with so many comforts!

Kudumbashree (Kutumbha Sree in Telugu) : State Poverty Eradication Mission, Govt of Kerala
Kudumbashree is the women empowerment and poverty eradication program, framed and enforced by the State Poverty Eradication Mission of the Government of Kerala. I ready about it it one of Sunday magazine in Telugu. It's an example of how many lives in reality can be improved and empowered when a single Government scheme works properly 100%.

Ratna Jadhav : How she went from being socially outcast due to HIV to helping others fight the virus. I just literally cried when I read the story of Ratna Jadhav. She got married so early in life, husband died  due to HIV and her kid was also died and she was sent out of home by in-laws. Then how she changed her life to fight against HIV and help others in fighting with HIV virus.

Jeevan Vidya : Human Values and Professional Ethics
Have you ever wondered why the life has been so stressful? Why kids don't listen to parents? What's the easiest way to live in harmony with self, family, society and entire nature?
I came to know about Jeevan Vidya through a friend and attended a workshop in IIT, conducted by Pradeep sir. My thoughts towards life and family have been changed. There is a continuous self interaction within me to introspect myself and accept what's right through Natural Acceptance.
Click on Jeevan Vidya heading for the Audio series of lectures from a workshop conducted in Hindi. After a long time, I could listen to beautiful and meaningful Hindi words. Please listen them sequentially, not just jump over! I am also happy to help, discuss and clarify (at least try), if you have further questions regarding Jeevan Vidya.

Keep Watching for more stories and you can also send me inspirational stories by filling contact form in Home page. Thanks for reading.


                                              Home

No comments: